Way back in January (of THIS year, thank you very much...) I was blog surfing & found a block called "Night & Day". Very grafic, positive/negative thing going.
I had a bunch of Civil War Repro fat quarters that I got dirt cheap, so I cut them into 2 inch strips and had a cream Thimbleberries print and cut that into strips. Well we all KNOW how life gets busy & my blocks were put aside.
Last night I finished them! I am so glad to get them done!!
DD#1 & I laid them out and I am sewing the blocks into a top. I think I lack 2 more rows & then I have to sew the rows together. I will post photos when I get that far.
I refuse to go shopping, so I will be using fabric from my stash for the borders. I am thinking that the biggest part of the borders will be black. We'll see once it's all together.(and what I have in my stash.)
6 hours ago