Friday, May 1, 2009

It's the Baby Dog


My favorite Fat Dog

DD#1 took her piture yesterday. The favorite Fat Dog was lying in the mulch......one of her favorite places.

Good News!

DD#1 bought a house, closed today. We spent the afternoon getting utilities put in her name. It wasn't hard, just lots of running around. Once she is able to move in, I'll post a picture. It's a nice starter home. I am so proud of her. Now she gets back all the stuff I have sotred since she went off to college. THAT was in 2001.

Time really has flown.

It's rained all day. ALL DAY. Nashville, in places has got 5 inches.......

Sam

1 comment:

Chris said...

Congrats to your daughter! I was 42 when I first bought my own house but I was no less thrilled about it. Had to laugh. I am hoarding furniture in the attic for whoever leaves the nest first. BTW, cute fat dog!