Monday, August 11, 2008

My Messes - Plural !





Photo #1 is of my upstairs sewing room. It's still a work in progress & it's always pretty messy. I am working on PP Pineapple blocks from my scrap bin(s) and tend to keep a huge pile of scraps on the sewing table to choose from. It's a nice work space. Under the ironing station is the plastic bins with kits in them. I more downstairs.....

Photo #2 is of the stack of fabrics that I have gathered for the *new* paper pieced Pineapple Quilt called "Color Me Blue" (that may NOT always be it's name.....we'll see....) Awesome stack of fabrics, isn't it? You also see scraps that I have turned into 4-patch units. These are the left overs from the strip set units from the Star Struck Quilt. I will , eventually, turn these into baby quilts to gift away.

Photo #3 are the COMPLETED PP Pineapple blocks. I thought I only had 10. There are 13. I just love them! They are so colorful & eclectic at the same time. Civil War Repros & Thimbleberries are the predominant prints.....

I'm NOT getting any sewing done if I am getting posting done!!

Sam

No comments: