Sunday, February 8, 2009

Star Struck Update



I had a green Thimbleberries print in my stash that I WAS going to use on my Star Struck Quilt, but I just didn't LOVE it. I figured if I put that on there, I'd never really like the quilt. Been there & done that before....so when I was at Stitcher's Garden yesterday (getting Christmas Prints...) I got another green print. Oddly enough, it's another thimbleberries print! this one has more gold in it & coordinates a whole lot better than the other one! I love how it will look. My intention is to get the borders on today/tonight. But I'm NOT pushing myself.
I am rather enjoying the beautiful day...and as I sit here typing, my favorite fat dog is lying on the floor snoring.....Ah! What a blissful day!

Oh, yeh, almost forgot. the green print on the right is the one I had in my stash, I just didn't like it. The green print on the left is the one I will use. And that solid brown is the inner border. No clue how I'll quilt it....something...um...GREEN maybe? Ha ! Like leaves or something? We'll see when I get that far.

Sam

3 comments:

Chris said...

I'm glad you went with another print instead of the one you had. I can't tell you how many times in my life I settled and was really sorry. Sounds like your stress level is much better lately. Good!

Barb said...

Is that the friendship star? I love the colors....

Barb said...

Me again, I just awarded you the lemonade award, hop on over to my blog and pick it up...