Wednesday, September 10, 2008

5th & Final post of the evening.....



This is our stariway coming UP from the basement to the main level of the house. it's on our "to-do" list to replace this light fixture. So that there is MORE light in the stairway. Well this evening the light bulb went out. So I got it in my head that I would replace it with a 100 watt bulb and that would be a lot more light than we had, until we got around to replacing it....
I got everything ready.....well guess what? No wonder there isn't much light! It's only a little bitty candleabra light bulb! thank goodness I had one! It's still going to be replaced with a LARGER / BRIGHTER / BETTER LOOKING light fixture....it's just not on the top of the list.....

So that you have some idea of the layout of things...when you are standing at the top of the stairs and you see to the bottom, my Long Arm Studio is on the LEFT - the garage portion is on the RIGHT.

Oh well

Good Night all.

Sam

No comments: