Thursday, November 18, 2010

You know what?

Life.

Is.

Good.

I have had a HARD week. and I have had to (multiple times, mind you!) remind myself that I have many more blessings in my life than I have problems.

I have spent all week in classes and I am SO far behind in my "real job", that it's not even funny. but you know what? There IS light at the end of the tunnel.

There are some things I can control & most things that I can't. And for the things that I can't? Well, I let that be handled by a higher authority. It's so nice to just let go - take a deep breath & know it will turn out okay!

I am SO ready for some holidays! How about y'all? This is another Christmas that I am not making any quilts for gifts. Quilting quilts for gifts! None I have made & none that I am giving - but it still doesn't count. Oh well.

Thanksgiving. My sisters (plural!) are cooking Thanksgiving @ my oldest sister's house. I get to bring pies. that's good. I LIKE making pies. I might try soemthing different this year.

I REALLY - REALLY need to get some pictures posted on this blog. I can't find my camera. (Seems my freind Joan is having the same issue - only hers is getting mailed back to her!) I don't know where mine is. I think I put it away to keep out of reach of the baby - well it's put away pretty well becasue I can't find it.

Talk at you all later!

Sam

No comments: