Saturday, September 5, 2009

Up Next For Quilting




This Quilt belongs to QB1 - it is a gift she has made for her SIL (?) Maybe...I know she has to have it for a christmas present - I'm just not sure who it's for.

This pattern is a Focus Fabric Quilt Pattern. The center is a big rectangle - for those fabrics that have large scale prints or you just can't cut it type prints. Then it's bordered. Several borders. One of the borders is 6 inch squares. It's an easy, fast, quilt to make. QB1 lenghthend this one by 12 inches to make it longer.

If you are interested in the pattern - let me know - it's a freebie. I can send you a copy.

Isn't this CUTE? All Cowboy/Westerned Themed.

I have one made up (similar) to this - but I'm saving it for the grandbaby....

I will quilt QB1's Cowboy Quilt in a pantograph called "Simple Stars & Loops". By Willowleaf Studio. It's about the only thing I have that even comes close to being western....

Don't know if QB1's quilt is going on EXACTLY next on the rails - because she'a not in a hurry for it. Just wants it back in time to get it bound for Christmas.

Sam

2 comments:

Barb said...

That will look so nice...just love your machine.....

Greg said...

I think the stars and loops will set that quilt off. Good luck on it, can't wait to see it finished. And did someone say free pattern? Sure, I'd like to get it if possible.