Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Goodies from Greg


Greg - he's one of the blogs I follow - on the sidebar - GREG is from "Flat Out Quilting". He had a Pay-It-Forward obligation & I was one of the recipients of one of his PIF's.

This is what he sent me!

How cool is that?

My favorite color is red, isn't that great?

Needles for my machines. Thread & the pins are not just plain straight pins they ae QUILTING pins - designed for multiple layers of fabric. Never seenthem, but I am going to be looking for some now.

Thank You GREG ! I appreciate your generosity!

Sam

(PS - Greg what type of batting is that? I really like how that feels.)

1 comment:

Greg said...

Glad you like the items... As for the batting I have no idea what kind it is. I was just using it to take up space in the box. If you lose the pin cushion, you may have bigger problems. The pins are available pretty much everywhere (wal-mart) so they shouldn't be too hard to find.