Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blah , Blah, Blog

it's been nearly 2 weeks since I posted. So much has happened & so much has passed that I am never going to stay awake long enough to get anything posted. DH & I have been to TN to house hunt AGAIN. We looked at 10 homes & settled on one specific house but we have a backup in case this doesn't work out. We put in an offer - the seller counter offered - and we have countered his. i am not too worried about him refusing our counter offer, I am just worried about having the $$ to buy the house when it comes time to "close". I have never bought anything that cost this much & I sure never thought it would be a house like this one. A little on the upscale side of the neighborhood, if you know what I mean. DEALING with the paperwork is plain irksome, for sure. Thank goodness for email & adobe ! What a life saver that has proved to be. Once the seller has accepted our counter offer, I'll get some photos posted. Don't want to jinx the deal.

DD#@ had a car accident. She hit a parked car. DH is fuming.....this realy couldn't happen at a worse time! she isn't hurt, she' s just not paying attention. I don't even want to talk about it.

got the Nolting put up in the garage...I know, I know...it will have to come down in another month! SO WHAT? I'm going to use it & quilt on it until I can't do it anymore. The FIRST quilt that I am goign to quilt is for my buddy Donna in CA. She's waited long enough, my time has been elsewhere committed & I have had her beautiful quilt since BEFORE Christmas. She must think horrible thoughts about my ability to get ANYTHING done. she made this particular quilt from her Father's shirts. He died last year. i think it so sweet & sentimental & i feel like a HEEL for having it SO long!

That's an update on the trials & tribulations of my life. I can't wait until everything is back to normal. Wha't snormal anyway? Been so long since I seen it, i couldn't recognize it!

Sam

1 comment:

~Joan said...

I'd love to see a pic of Donna's dad's shirt quilt. I've had people ask me to make something like that for them, but no one has ever come through with the clothes. I'm curious what pattern she used??

~Joan