Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dylan's Cowboy Quilt

I made this quilt several years ago - it's Cowboy Themed. Some of these fabrics are out of print & simply no longer available.

When my brother let me know that my nephew was diagnosed with a desease, I decided that since I could not HUG him in person, I'd send him a quilt.

Dylan is 7 - I really hope that he isn't too old for Cowboy's..?

This shot is of the quilt while on the longarm quilting machine


Another shot of the quilt ont he longarm quilting machine. It's being quilted with brown thread & an all over Stars & Loops pantograph pattern


Label - Made by Leslie!


This is te front of the quilt - you are seeing it on a "double" size bed & in this shot - you are not seeing all the borders.


Borders


Backing - I didn't have enough of either cowboy themed print for the WHOLE back - so I used both - you can't tell in this shot, but the darker print is centered fairly well. I just don't have the quilt centered on the bed.



I still lack gettingthe binding sewn on it & then off inthe mail it goes to Dylan. I hope that everytime he uses it, he feels a hug from me.

Sam

1 comment:

Wonky Girl said...

Hey- your cowboy theme quilt is so cute. Thanks for sharing.