Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thread Woes

Oh My Gosh! What is the opposite of the Midas Touch? What ever it may be, I have it.

I have spent all day - not an understatement - ALL DAY - with thread tension issues.

I am so angry with myself right now - that I am afraid to even TRY touching any machine.

I bought Superior Thread at the Paducah Show on Friday.

I finished quilting the Grandbaby's Quilt yesterday - BUT ! I have fiddled with the tension SO much with the YLI thread & the Superior thread that I can't get it right on my Perma Core thread. The stitches LOOK good, but now? NOW???? The top tension is so tight, the thread keeps breaking. What's the solution? Loosen the top & tighten the bobbin. Yes, that would be it, but I'm not ready for another 3 hour round of thread fighting. There is NO winner in a thread fight. Trust me, I won't lie!

ACK !! I am so aggravated right now. Absolutely, not kidding, rotten to be around, don't even want to say nice things to the dog, want to punch holes in the wall, ugly ugly personality, just plain angry. Can't be any more angry that that?

And I want a Coke & a Chocolate bar. I know I'd feel better after those. Guess what? Don't got none.

Sam

2 comments:

Barb said...

Yep a coke and chocolate bar would do the trick....can you have someone eat a chocolate bar and you lick the wrapper (I know gross)...sorry

momtofatdogs said...

Yeh, I'm telling you it WOULD. After dinner, I might just scoot to the store. Under the premise of "grocery shopping", just so I CAN get one of each. Maybe 2. Depends on how many wal-martians are there......But I am not going to touch that machine until tomorrow. My mind set sucks right now

Sam