Wednesday, July 16, 2014

When Quilt Bloggers Get Together...........

My VERY good friend Joan came to visit this week! We have been freinds for a LOT of years. But we have only ever seen each other *in person* 3 times. I credit the internet for bringing us together. Had it not been for that, I would have never met her I think And I am VERY thankful that I did! I am very blessed that I have a flexible work schedule that allowed me to work non-traditional hours on Monday & we attended my quilt guild metting on Monday afternoon after having lunch with a few of my guild friends. And guess what??? Dumb-me failed to get any pictures of our visit. Not one. And yo know what? it didn't even occur to me to get pictures until ater Joan had already gone home. Darn it. I sure hope that we get to visit again! Thank you for your company Joan! Sam

No comments: