I totally HATE putting the binding on quilts. Seriously. It took me a month to get the binding sewn on my Rail Fence with Stars quilt. Worse is that I have moved it from spot to spot all over our family room trying to give myself the prime oppurtunity of binding it. Well............since this was a 3 day weekend, I did it. I also washed it & dried it. Goodness, it looks half it's size now! Not really. But it sure shrunk up. I need to put a label on it. I'm bad at that too. I stopped biting my fingernails (AGAIN) and I am really grateful for the Roxanne thimble. My fingers still hurt doing it though. AND>>> I don't know how to fix it, but When I make a space between my sentences in this blog, like between paragraphs, it don't happen....so ...I know I ramble - but I'm not THAT bad!
I been doing a bit of sewing. I put 2 of my 2012 BOM blocks together in the last week & I helped DD#2 make a t-shirt dress. but that's about the extent of it. I don't know why, but not a whole lot of motivation.
Talk to y'all later. I hear my pillow calling me!
12 hours ago