Saturday, August 11, 2012

Jumping In

So...with that neat little jobbie from my last post (which I did not use YET) waiting in the wings,I have started THIS project. I thought I was doing well not to slip with the stapler remover or the super slim wood chisel. The wood chisel is courtesy of Prince Charming. He siad HERE TRY THIS..I took it & said YOU REALIZE IT WILL BE WORTHLESS WHEN I GIVE IT BACK, RIGHT? He said yes, so I proceeded. I think the chisel worked better than the stapler remover. I would have got everything removed but while I was brushing crumbs/junk (from previous owner) I sliced my pinky finger open on a spring end. Bled & bled & bled. Not deep enough to need stitches, but it bled a LOT. We are working outside tomorrow, so no upholstery on Sunday. Darn, coz I think I'm on a roll. Sam

No comments: