Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Clothesline Basket





This is a small clothesline basket that I made this week. Just piddling around. Super easy. Cotton wrapped clothesline & a wide zig-zag stitch on my sewing machine. I used a dark green embroidery thread in the bobbin & regular thread in the top. The top thread is on the inside. I didn't see any reason to use colored thread on top & bottom.

It came out cute. I'm using it for my keys. Seems I have misplaced them a few times in the last 3 weeks. Maybe sticking them here will stop me doing that! We shall see.

I have made several of these baskets. This is my 1st time putting handles on one. All the others are just straight up. Prince Charming uses one for his stuff (keys, wallet, knife, etc...) down in the basement. I have another one in the bedroom for catching "stuff"...Made one for a friend of mine, she uses hers for hand towels & soap in her bathroom.

Super handy. Super easy.

TTYL, M


No comments: