Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Off To The Quilter

The Chain Quilt in the last post got finished (yah, I know, I can't believe it either) as well as a RAK Quilt. I'm trying a local woman. She's a member of my guild & lives really close to me, so we're gonna try it. I'm only having meandering done. I have 2 quilts I am saving my $$$ for to get custom quilted by Bridgette.

I have about 6 more little dinky AGGRAVATING edge/slice pieces of my Everlasting Wreath Quilt to finish. That sucker is 4 years in the making. I want it done. It's mocking me when I enter my sewing room.

had some surgery on the 28th of December. Deviated Septum / Sinusplasty & Rhinoplasty. I broke my nose in junior high school. REally bad. But recently my nose would lie against my cartiledge & I couldn't breathe. So it had to be dealt with. Ugh. I'm glad it's over, hope I never have to do it again. Still numb on the end of my nose today! Been off since 12/21/2018 & with Christmas & my surgery I didn't get any sewing done. None. I couldn't wear my glasses after the surgery. Way too painful. Glad it's done. Been having nightmares about breaking my nose. Sarah came to visit from texas for  a week. I was glad to see both my daughter's during Christmas & while I recuperatied. Not sure I was great company, but the visit is always wonderful.

No pictures. Sorry!

M

No comments: