Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Old School Quilt Planning

Since I am incredibly rotten at math, I graphed the layout.

I added pictures from my phone, I have no clue how to add them from "this device", I guess I'll have to ask one of my children!


I started some appliqued leaf blocks 2 years ago. But I have only been working on them in the winter. I worked on them while sitting in the basement watching TV. Prince Charming smokes. Either in the basement or outside. So when we are watching TV together or we are having coffee in the (winter) mornings, I worked on my appliqué leaf blocks.

My goal is 80 . I have completed 66 . I have no idea how to set them. So I thought I might try on point with sashing  & cornerstones. Not even sure that the sashing will be green......decisions, decisions! 








Since I am incredibly rotten at math, I graphed the layout.











No comments: