Sunday, January 22, 2012

Warning BRAG Post!

I have 2 wonderful daughters. They are both VERY talented. I am proud to say that I think they will both end up crafters or sewers.

This is my Christmas gift from my oldest daughter. She crocheted this afghan for me! It is super warm & I have slept with it every night but 1 (it was 60 degrees the night before last...) since Christmas.





#1 She made it in my favorite color combination

#2 She set the blocks in my favorite barnraising pattern

#3 She made it in QUILT blocks!!

Isn't she talented???

I think so, but I am biased coz she's my daughter!!

Sam

3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh wow, what an awesome job, I had to look close because it is so well crafted that I thought it was a quilt. Lucky you!!

~Joan said...

What a labor of LOVE and what an excellent job. I had to look at the second picture because I was thinking "where is the afghan?" It looks so much like a quilt from a distance. Good job!!

Kat said...

Wow, I am impressed! Very talented, indeed!