Monday, January 18, 2021

1st Post of 2021 !

 WOW !! Time flies so fast it's crazy!


I have absolutely zero to show anyone, including myself, of what I have been sewing. There has been NO sewing.  We are one week away from putting our house up for sale. In anticipation of that, I moved my sewing room into a smaller upstairs bedroom & turned the bigger downstairs (main floor) room back into a bedroom. 


We are about 3 weeks past the date I WANTED to be ready to put the house up for sale. But you know? Stuff happens. We have a lot of stuff. Downsizing is rough. Necessary, but rough. Our current house is 3100 square feet. The new house is 1578 square feet. Literally 50%. It's inundating to say the least. Why are we doing it? Many reasons. None of which I'll discuss on a public forum. Not yet anyway. 


Pictures are of the new house & 11 acres. House sits a 1/4 mile off the road, 9 acres cleared, 2 acres wooded. There are 2 metal buildings. One is 30x40 & the other is 30x30. These are fairly new. the 30x30 was originally going to be a mother-in-law suite. It is plumbed for water, but there is no water or power run to it. Yet. The larger of the 2 buildings has power but only on one short wall. We have a lot of work to do. Which is good. Prince Charming has run out of projects at home, something new is exciting.


TTYL

M






No comments: